The thought of losing your data can be scary, but we can help! Many people store very important things on their electronic devices. Some examples are pictures, videos, music, text documents, tax files, and the list goes on. We understand this and try and make your experience as stress free as possible.
Here at Protec-IT, we have a clean-room environment and offer hard-drive recovery on premises. We charge a flat rate for our data recovery labour!
Don't assume you have lost everything! Call Protec-IT or visit us. We love to see our customer's faces when they get their data back!
Are you located outside of Thunder Bay in a remote area? We offer a professional mail-in service so you don't have to make the trip into town. For details please visit our mail-in page "here".
We have a high success rate at recovering files from the following devices:
- Computer laptop hard drive
- External hard-drive
- USB flash drives
- SD cards (camera memory cards)
We specialize in recovering data from these liquid damaged devices:
- Apple MacBook, MacBook Air, Macbook Pro
- Apple iPhones 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6+
- Apple iPad 1, 2, 3, 4
- Apple iPad Air 1, 2
- Apple iPad Mini 1, 2, 3
- Apple iPod Touch 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, S5, S6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 3, 4, 5
- Samsung Tablets
- Basically any other smartphone tablet or cell phone (smart phone).
Common symptoms of spinning hard-drive failure you should watch out for:
- Very slow computer (especially when booting the operating system and shutting down)
- Clicking or other unusual noises
- Visible damage to the circuit board on the drive
- Disappearing files or folders on the drive
- Error messages regarding corrupted files or unreadable data